Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Collage images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo collage images:


Solidly Abstract
photo collage
Image by Holly Ford Brown
I found the most peculiar tree, never saw one like it; ( unlike some of my very informed Flickr friends I have no idea what sort of tree it is). This photo is a collage of six macro shots of the tree bark. If anyone can identify the tree by its peeling bark I would be delighted! :>)


jazel kristin paris 43
photo collage
Image by JAZEL KRISTIN
After bringing ART to the streets of Manila (if they can't come to France for my exhibit, my Parallel Universe will come to them :P), I brought my single-edition photo collages to the rues of Paris!!!

The weather was cold and so were the reaction of some. The reaction or lack of reaction to me and my works were tres interessant! It was a good experiment and experience. You can really see the difference between Manila and Paris. But the students that I met were friendly :)

"A" said i was very brave, harharhar!

Photography: Marjorie Mosura
Artworks & Direction: Jazel Kristin

Banner