Leaderboard
728x15

Fun Day

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo fun images:


Fun Day
photo fun
Image by amanky
Fun: the only thing I had to do (out side the home) today was run some errands (bank deposits, mail resume & applications, & return free rentals) & try to track down the rest of my needed shots for May 26Things & MSH... so I got dressed in fun, functional, fashion couture & hit the town!

what we have here:
* fun pigtails
* Old Navy print tee (clearance)
* Old Navy camo skirt (I actually tracked this thing down... calling various stores, after they had discontinued it & I could finally afford the splurge, ended up being on sale/clearance)
* free jeans (from a friend of Nela's who had lost a lot of weight suddenly, purging throguh her old wardrobe)
* Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness [Lavendar] Birki Clogs

[blogged]


The Infinite City at Sunrise
photo fun
Image by Stuck in Customs
A crystal clear day in Shanghai... I had to whip out the camera for the occasion!

I'm headed to Iceland for the announcement of one of our big games at www.webwars.com ! It will be fun to see old friends at the EVE Fan Fest there in Reykjavik!

Banner