Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Card photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo card images I found:


Tinth Anniversary Card
photo card
Image by Caro's Lines
Last week was the tenth wedding anniversary of Dave and Jo. I discovered that the material often associated with the 10th anniversary is tin. So I searched for suitable images to create this with.

These images (from other flickr users) - all have creative commons licenses that allow manipulation - and came up when I did an advanced search for such licensed images with tin in their descriptions, headers or tags.

My thanks go to:

KB35 for "Tin Man"
Hamed Saber for "Engraving (Qalam-Zani) Vase"
LinBow for "GREEN TIN HOLES"
z e n for "squared circle wood plug"

This last I used as an overlay so is not very visible but added the coloured streaks.


My memory card, the smallest of three
photo card
Image by sleepinyourhat
GFT DGKT ENOHITK TFZOKTSN SQEAOFU OF LTEXKOZN. QFNVQN, ZIOL OL DN YOKLZ ZODT TCTK VOZI LXEI Q SQKUT WQEASGU GY HIGZGL. O VTFZ ZIKGXUI ZIT ZVG IXFRKTR GK LG ZGRQN QFR HGLZTR ZIOL IQFRYXS.

Somewhat harder cypher, no a=b b=a, but still very easy. There is a major clue once you have a few letters. Look down.

Banner