Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Blog photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo blog images:


Testing the Promote
photo blog
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
I have the Promote remote for some time now and I have been testing it quite a lot. And i decided to try it on one of my favorite views in Bratislava, the view of the New Bridge. I did 7 shots here. I could use even more, as still there are few overexposed areas. But still, I'm very impressed with the amount of detail you can get when using more than 3 shots.

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My Twitter - My facebook page - Google+


Soft blue colors on the Apollo bridge
photo blog
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
I think I'm starting to be too critical of myself. I finished this photo already had it uploaded, when I notices a whiter area around the bridge. Probably because I added a little glow. First I tried to edit it out, but could not get the result I wanted, so I started once more. And with the second try, I'm satisfied :)

Also I'm very happy that I started to use a bubble level on my camera. I have the horizon nice and leveled, even if there are distortion in my photo. It really make it easier.

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page

Banner