Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Sizes images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo sizes images I found:


Seeking partner
photo sizes
Image by photophilde
View On Black

Seeking partner ? (see the map to know where)

The brown head is normaly during the reproduction period only. Else their head is white.

The lighting in the photo has been adapted as well as the saturation and contrast.

In Explore:
bighugelabs.com/flickr/scout.php?mode=history&id=3323...

The list of my "Explore" photos: By best score or presented on black


OrigamiPod : Let's start!
photo sizes
Image by hawkexpress
Origami (折り紙) means a folding paper in Japanese. And a pod is an 5x3 index card holder that plays a keyrole in the PoIC system. Let's make it by ourselves :)

Print the template on 3 sheets of A4 size paper. A paper should not be too thin or too thick. Find appropriate paper that bears open-close action of the accordion.

# I found a paper I use here was still thin. Choose thicker paper like this when you try. ;)

Ref . : @blog, OrigamiPod : icPod for everyone

News! : The OrigamiPod is Introduced on www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/paper-accordion-or... :))


Happy Canada Day Everyone HBW
photo sizes
Image by Property#1
Please View Large

I love my neighbor, as he never weeds the garden on his retaining wall. This of course gives me great daisy photo ops laying on the ground,and a chance for his dog to walk all over me while taking the shots.

Don't look to become a person of success, look instead to
become a person of value.

Albert Einstein

Banner