Leaderboard
728x15

Another #Season, Another Cycle of the infamous #Texas #Storms approacheth...! Or at least I hope so! I love the excitement that they seem to bring forth out of the landscape and living creatures... (I've heard the pre-storm "friskiness" results from a hi

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo upload images I found:


Another #Season, Another Cycle of the infamous #Texas #Storms approacheth...! Or at least I hope so! I love the excitement that they seem to bring forth out of the landscape and living creatures... (I've heard the pre-storm "friskiness" results from a hi
photo upload
Image by DeeAshley


I Know and I'm not Sharing...
photo upload
Image by DeeAshley
Because I Can! (taken with iPhone, percolator overburn, and Photoshop express... Earybird instafilter). ;)

Banner