Leaderboard
728x15

Great-great grandfather Alexander McIntosh

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo album images:


Great-great grandfather Alexander McIntosh
photo album
Image by Stephen Stills
Also showing reverse of carte de visite, including date pencilied on (8/93). Card edge has gold trim. Best viewed big for the fine detail.


The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Belong
photo album
Image by dhammza
Esta es una manía que tengo de siempre: rediseñar como a mi me de la gana las portadas de mis discos favoritos. Y esta serie será justamente eso, mi música revisitada en el mero ejercicio estético de combinar imagen y tipografía.
Todas las fotos son originales mías.


This is an obsession i have since ever: redesigning the way i wanted the covers of my favourite records. This series will be no more than that, my music revisited in just an aesthetic exercise combining images and typography.
All the photographies are mine.


My first album
photo album
Image by Loving Earth
Day 111

First, I don't play the guitar, K does, but I thought it would make a pretty photo and hey, one can dream :)

Secondly thanks for your patience - this is version 2. I uploaded the first so that I completed the challenge on time (before everybody has moved on to the next one). But wanted to come back and give this a more finished look.

For Gooner-licious' fabulously luscious "I wanna be famous" + album cover + naked challenge (sorry couldn't make the collab happen).

Really enjoyed this photo-challenge and it sure produced some cracking results from the FGR team - I'm off to throw some love at y'all right now.

THANK YOU!

Banner