Leaderboard
728x15

Escape from the light

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo lighting images I found:


Escape from the light
photo lighting
Image by Stig Nygaard
Passing through the tunnel, I actually just wanted to take a few test shots to evaluate opportunities, possibly getting back another day with more time and a tripod. But when I sat down and experimented a little on the computer and came to this version of one of my "test shot", I thought it was spot on ...

It is a crop of a much larger original.

(View large on black)


Blur of Lights
photo lighting
Image by shaire productions
By Sherrie Thai of ShaireProductions.com

Feel free to download and use these as a background for commercial or noncommercial projects. If you decide to use them, please let me know how it goes by sending a link or an image. Enjoy!

Banner