Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Free Photo Editor photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool free photo editor images:


Freelance doesn't mean free (Huffington Post)
free photo editor
Image by Steve Rhodes

the other sides says Hey Arianna, can you spare a dime?

www.flickr.com/photos/ari/5592541657/



some videos

www.youtube.com/arirhodes

some photos

www.demotix.com/news/649858/we-are-one-labor-protest-san-...


in Oct 2011, after I posted this

www.flickr.com/photos/ari/6232539593/

and other photos of a Homes Not Jails action, I got this on flickr mail

Hi Steve,

I'm an editor at Huffington Post San Francisco and I'm doing a story about the Homes Not Jails/Occupy SF protest/occupation last night. I was wondering if it would be possible to use some of the amazing photos you took from the event in our story. Naturally, you'd be credited on all the photos and the article would include a link to your Flickr stream, or another website if you'd prefer.

I'd like to get the story up sometime this morning so if you could get back to me at your earliest convenience, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Aaron Sankin
Assistant Editor
Huffiington Post

When I responded that they could use my photos if they paid me, he never responded. He just went out and took 7 really crappy photos (but still mostly just summarized other coverage rather than actually doing reporting while he was there)

www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/11/homeless-advocates-occu...

Banner