Leaderboard
728x15

I Love the Surf!!

Large Rectangle

Check out these love image images:


I Love the Surf!!
love image
Image by JIGGS IMAGES
I took this shot from High up in Q1 Building in Surfers Paradise, the highest residential tower in the world!! I was amazed by the hearts that formed as the waves were breaking.

Thanks Teresa for the tag!!

#1. I live on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
#2. I love the ocean.
#3. I love my family.
#4. I'm a dreamer!
#5. Love to quilt and sew.
#6. Avid reader.
#7. Married with 4 kids and 18 grandkids.
#8. Used to have my own craft pottery business.
#9. Migrated from England when I was 15.
#10. Absolutely love Australia!
#11. I've been to Sweden.
#12. I'm a greenie!
#13. Love to go on bush walks.
#14. I like to hand make Greetings cards.
#15. I love life!
#16. I've been tagged!


live loving all you see
love image
Image by Josh Hudnall
“What good is it to live with nothing left to give, forget but not forgive, not loving all you see?” Love this line from Coldplay’s “Swallowed in the Sea.” So much there.

Available in original size for all your desktop wallpaper needs.

More artwork

Original Image Credit

Banner