Leaderboard
728x15

hey, wait for me!!!

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo upload images:


hey, wait for me!!!
photo upload
Image by Pedro Moura Pinheiro
Two Civil Protection firefighting hydroplanes over the river Tagus. The Vasco da Gama bridge can be seen below.

Click here for the original uploaded size.



my new iPhone
photo upload
Image by neodelphi
The coolest phone I ever had, it's almost have all you need including built-in iPod Video, I personally unlocked it and use Vodafone-NZ sim.

it is currently exclusive to AT&T in the US as the time of writing.

It has a third-party flickr app which automatically upload photo to my flickr account after they are taken... cool ey? please check out later for sample iPhone photo... I think it's not too bad even it doesn't have zooming capability.

Banner