Leaderboard
728x15

My desk, December 2007.

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


My desk, December 2007.
my photos
Image by revbean
My LX1 is still in CT / the mail / lost, taken instead with the iPhone.

Chesterfield is also missing from this picture. She has been congested and spending a lot of the time lying next to the radiator (not the electric one in this photo) rather than on my desk.


inside my everyday pack
my photos
Image by drive by shooter
My junk. Yes, I have a lot of junk. Yes, I carry this everyday. Don't ask me why I carry 3 flashlights (5 if you count the one on the pen one more on the multi-tool) - I can't answer that question either.

Also, I'm looking for a similarly sized bag that has more pockets for organizing my stuff.

The contents of the kit just left of center are in another photo in this stream.

Banner