Leaderboard
728x15

What's in my bag? Number 2!

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


What's in my bag? Number 2!
my photos
Image by Ramen Junkie
My previous bag photo is one of my more popular one. It's severely outdated. I finally got around to taking photos of my current bag. Ironically, I'm in the process ofphasing this one out for my new coat with all of it's pockets. In the spring I may pick up a new, superior bag to use.

Not Picture: KodakCX7340, which I forgot at home and used to ride in the bag.


What's In My Bag
my photos
Image by Tiger Pixel
What's In My Bag by Tiger Pixel

This photo appeared in Flickr Explore in October 2008.
www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/2008/10/26/page46

These are just some random items I through into my bag on a daily basis so I decided to document it.Upon doing so I noticed my generally restricted palette of colors and decided to throw Naomi Klein's No Logo just for good measure.Red is the new black as they say!


aldeburgh beach cameras
my photos
Image by slimmer_jimmer
contents of my camera bag, on Aldeburgh beach to photograph The Scallop. As you can see I went a bit mad and shot it with just about all of them.

This is just about my full complement of cameras (except the K1000 and XA2)...

Banner