Leaderboard
728x15

Old Car from Gainsville Florida Textured

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo software images I found:


Old Car from Gainsville Florida Textured
photo software
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/old-car-from-gainsville-florida-textured


Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


Titan Arum I
photo software
Image by Stephen A. Wolfe
The first Titan Arum, starting from seed, to flower in Ohio. Andi obtained the seed from The University of Wisconsin. Joan Leonard, the greenhouse manager, planted and maintains the plant. It opened yesterday for the first time after 9 1/2 years. The plant stands about 5 1/2 feet tall and is about 36 inches in diameter. I have a time-lapse video of the opening available at www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150170639538077#!/vi....

Nikon D700; AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4; exposure: 1/60 sec @ f/16, ISO 6400; post-processed with Apple Aperture 3 and Nik Software Dfine and Viveza 2.

Published in Ascent, Ohio State University's College of Arts and Sciences alumni newsletter, 2011 Issue 2.

Banner