Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Love Image photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice love image images I found:


Day 55 - Men Love High Heels
love image
Image by Dave77459
I saw the February 2007 version of The Oprah Magazine, and thumbed through. My attention was seized by the glorious x-ray image of a woman's foot in heels. The caption is,

"Sky-high heels make bones injury prone. Because the ball of the foot bears the body's entire weight, you're inviting a fracture."

So, ladies who wear heels, I thank you most warmly.

This is my fifty fifth photo for 365 Days.

13 January 2007

Note: This one made it all the way to #121 on Explore, three months after I uploaded it. I'm amazed, but I guess sex sells. Hmmm, Scout says it made it to #95—my only top 100?


Well loved, well worn.
love image
Image by daybeezho
Created for Textures for Layers Challenge #71: Old Book

THANK YOU to Skeletal Mess for his original image and texture. Also thank you to pareeerica for her floorboard and splatter texture. More thanks to ArtByChrysti, playingwithbrushes, and les brumes for their great textures!

Banner