Leaderboard
728x15

oriental magpie-robin

Large Rectangle

Check out these image shack images:


oriental magpie-robin
image shack
Image by Chocolate Geek
One of the bird species commonly spotted in IIT Bombay. This one inhabits the area near coffee-shack.

Male Copsychus saularis.

(P6272926)


Shack for Rent in Singapore
image shack
Image by davidwjford
I went out tonight hoping to take some photographs of my local area at night. As I was walking down the nearest street, I happened upon this shack with the "for rent" sign. I had recently been talking with my wife and some friends about the state of the housing in Singapore and how expensive apartments have become and this image just resonated with me. There's a little post-processing done in LR2, but it's pSOOC (practically Straight-Out-Of-the-Camera).


#GCFIshShack Opening
image shack
Image by www.jeremylim.ca
Portfolio | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook

This photo is creative commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivatives). If you use this image, please credit the photo to Jeremy Lim and link to www.jeremylim.ca. For all other uses, please write Jeremy Lim at photography@jeremylim.ca.

Banner