Leaderboard
728x15

ac_Stop Fuckin With Nature I

Large Rectangle

Some cool nature image images:


ac_Stop Fuckin With Nature I
nature image
Image by iurikothe
The first of my "Stop Fuckin With Nature" series. Analog Collage with images from National Geographic. size 16x26 cm. Date: 2004 / 10 / 15


Holmethorpe Nature Reserve - June 2011 - Sunlit Swan
nature image
Image by gareth1953 Got My Bus Pass Now
You're right it is a Swan. I know they're graceful, elegant and boring but two things made me put up this picture. The first was the intense light that showed off the feather structure beautifully and the second, and more important, was the almost perfect reflection. The brilliant sunlight directly behind the bird flooded the image so it took a little photoshop magic to make the image more distinct. I was hoping the light might come out like early morning mist but it didn't quit turn out that way but
I do think it turned out quite well and hope you do too.

Banner